Hanalei Bay Resort, Condo 1206

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Msaid92
Brooklyn NY
“Amazing place,service, and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

It was an amazing stay. The view is far better in person, and exceeded my every expectation.
The room was very clean with everything we need. The staff in the office were amazing and made our whole trip enjoyable and fun. Thank You

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Familyoff...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Most beautiful breathtaking view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The resort was very nice to say the least. The pool had multiple waterfalls. It was the nicest pool I've ever seen. There was some construction but, it never bothered us. They do it during the day when you're usually not at the hotel anyways. I will stay here next time we come.

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Beach lover
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Management Response
Mar 11, 2014
Dear Beach Lover:
1206 is essentially a hotel room and does not include a kitchen. We put essentials for minimal cooking (microwave, blender, etc.) in the washroom so that the renters could make snacks. 1205 (which is rented together with 1206 or separately, for less cost) has the kitchen. We painted the walls light gold-yellow to reflect the Kauai sun, to give the room a pleasing and light look, and to enhance the bamboo cabinetry and earthy tile floors. We have found that many people (and importantly, my wife) don't appreciate the "brighter colors." We are glad that you enjoyed our wonderful resort.

Gerry Main, owner Hanalei Bay Resort 1206
2 Luv 2 Fly
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 4 of 5 stars Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A romantic getaway
Management Response
May 31, 2013
Dear Kristen and Keith: I am surprised at your review, which is very contrary
to all other reviews. You rented the hotel room portion of the condominium, which is the reason it did not have a kitchen. The room was completely updated just a few years ago, as the pictures show.... The air conditioner is less than 2 years old and was checked out and works just fine.....Resort wide wi-fi is soon to be installed. Mahalo
Check in
Speaks English
Listed since : Mar 2009
Response Rate: 5 %
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing