Spent 10 days at the resort and it exceeded our expectations.
Most of the staff were exceptional and genuinely friendly. They truly seem to go out of their way more than they really had to.
The Jean-Georges restaurant was superb, focusing on local, fresh ingredients. To have a restaurant of this caliber in such a remote area is unique. The breakfasts were excellent as well, and the views from everywhere are some of the most dramatic you will find anywhere in the world. The beach was just beautiful as well.
The only negatives were the outrageous prices at the gorgeous lounge and beach bar ($22 and $16 respectively for an average glass of wine), and there were too many unruly children (I guess you cannot blame the hotel for that). Otherwise, just about perfect, we would readily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai