We travel to Hawaii 7 or 8 times a year on business and pleasure and decided to try to the St Regis despite the mixed bag of reviews. After an amazing stay we can't wait to go back! The property and setting is truly stunning and the service ranges from typical Hawaii to spectacular.
It's amazing to listen to people gripe about this hotel... where don't you pay $25/day to park and $15/day for internet. An yes people, cocktails at a 5 star resort are going to be $15.
The staff while sometimes slow and unpolished (typical Hawaiian) is trying very hard and I'm sure that once they get some seasoning will be fitting of the hotel.
I have already recommended this hotels to many friends and plan to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai