We had a great time here in October. The rooms are great, especially, the ones with an ocean view. Room 808 has got, possibly, the best views of the Hanalei bay.
They have an awesome French restaurant and it's not a bad idea to do brunch here while enjoying the views. The beach was pretty good too. The only complaint I got is that valet parking is the only option here. I don't mind the service but on Kauai it seems out of place to pay $30+tips for parking every day.
SPG stays always get a special treatment and they took good care of us. I'd love to stay here again next time.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel
- St Regis Princeville Hotel
- St Regis Princeville Resort
- Princeville Resort
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.