I was a bit skeptical this place would be as beauitful as they say, but these views really are stunning. I think the mountains in Kauai are too unstable to build on or something, because there is no development on the hills, and so it views stay SPECTACULAR. We say some amazing sunsets there. We had an oceanfront room on the 11th floor, which was beautiful.
Service was great. Make sure to bring LOTS of ones because everywhere you go there is some service person who you need to tip.
Food is extremely overpriced, so be mentally prepared to spend another few hundred per day per person on food and drinks if you eat at the hotel and drink wine.
Breakfast buffet is $38, plus tax and service. Dinner entrees are $40 at least, and poolside cocktails $16 each (and very weak).
Unlike Koa Kea, these guys know how to monetize your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai