We enjoyed our 5 day stay at the St. Regis Princeville, but felt it needed a bit of TLC with regard to some aspects of our room: the lawn outside our room required some badly needed attention; sliding glass door and screen needed replaced or fixed by maintenance. Lanai chairs were torn and rusted. The lanai itself was a sliver- not inviting at all, but we had a regular room with sitting area, not a suite. The beds were a dream- full duvets and multiple cushy pillows! Thank you hotel manager for the lovely welcome and champagne.
The view of the mountains was spectacular; thank you beautiful Kauai! We were warmly welcomed by most staff during our stay, and the kids enjoyed the "kiddie bags" delivered to them full of fun stuff. Thanks to the wonderful valet guys who kept our boys in stitches most days!
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St Regis Princeville Hotel
- St Regis Princeville Resort
- Princeville Resort
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.