“Great Property to Just Relax!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
5th Night Free/Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Princeville
Fort Worth
“Great Property to Just Relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

First.... If you are looking for an action packed, activity heavy location with lots of "do it yourself", this is NOT the place!

But.... If you want a location that is off the charts in customer service and attention,the St Regis is perfect.

We spent nine days,by the second day they new our names, about us, and seemed zoo anticipate our interests (from Matt at the valet to Kristine in the Concierge or April in the Tori Richard store, fantastic). Extremely relaxing, gorgeous views, and off the chart service made our week exceptional.

I wish I knew the gentleman's name, but this really sums it up.... My wife wants ice so she sends one of the kids to get ice. They come back and report they can't locate ice (teenager's but anyway). My wife walks into the hallway and encounters one of the staff and ask for ice. He says 'It would be my pleasure to go get the ice and bring it to your room'. She says 'I don't mind, just send me in the right direction'. He says, 'But Ma'am, here at the St Regis we would prefer you relax and allow us to take care of it while you enjoy the beautiful location'. He brings ice, but whispers the location at her insistence in case she wants more (after pointing out that he is quite willing to bring more if she would like versus her walking the 10ft or so to get it).

EVERYONE at the property was equally service minded and I can. Only compliment the GM (Garbage Man) and General Manager on a fantastic property.

We will be back!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
St Regis Prince... M, Public Relations Manager at St. Regis Princeville Resort, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Aloha Travelbum2005,

Mahalo for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your most recent stay at our Resort. Our staff truly takes pride in being able to provide the most bespoke service possible to our guests and we strive to make sure that you are well taken care of during your stay. We are pleased to here your stay was exceptional and I will make sure to acknowledge our staff. It would be our sincere pleasure to welcome you back for many years to come.

With warmest aloha,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (526)
Winter Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We didn't stay at the St. Regis, but we were advised to stop by and check out the most expensive hotel on the island with the million dollar view. We did and it is! What an incredible view of the northern mountain from the hotel. You can actually see a 1000 foot waterfall on the side of the mountain from the hotel. The hotel itself has an enormous winder to see the entire mountain skyline. All I can say is wow!

Aloha Traveling O,

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and partake in the wondrous views from our Resort. Mother Nature truly took her time when she created the Makana Mountain Range. We hope you will return to Kauai soon and choose to stay at our Resort so you may have the complete experience of the St. Regis Princeville.

california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We stayed here the year before the major remodeling (a few years ago). We had an ocean view villa. The view was outstanding. We can see the ocean and the waterfalls. The hotel was nice. You can tell that the remodeling was needed. The pool area was good and offers a good beach area. You need a car for this location...love the grounds area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I just returned from a wedding/vacation at the St. Regis and was so amazed by everything! From the moment we stepped out of our car I was impressed. The valet staff was amazing, the front desk staff was so welcoming and nice....where ever you went you were recognized and greeted by name! Everyone went out of there way to make sure our stay was one of the most memorable vacations ever! I haven't stopped talking about this place since we got home! The only bad thing about our whole stay there was forgetting our seashell leis hanging in our room! :( Just means we will have to try to make it back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Aloha BonnieD1231,

Mahalo for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your most recent stay at our Resort . We are pleased to hear your stay was exceptional and it we hope you will return to us in the near future.

Melrose, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family recently returned from the St Regis and I don’t normally take the time to write a review- but I just have to. My husband and I brought our 3 kids and stayed with you for 5 nights. The property itself is spectacular. However that’s now what struck us the most. The service was impeccable from the minute we pulled our car up to the valet. Everyone greeted us by name, could not have been friendlier or kinder to the kids and just absolutely blew us away. The concierge services were also terrific and they helped us plan many fun excursions.
I absolutely fell in love with the St Regis and we can’t wait to come back someday. We are from MA so it’s quite a trip- but I have already recommended your resort to many friends.
We are avid Starwood members and by far this is our favorite property to date.
Just wanted to pass that along- I too am in a service industry and all too often people only want to talk about what went wrong. You should be commended for setting the standard for what service should be.
Have a great day.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

As a platinum SPG member who's been to many many many starwood properties around the world, I can confidently say that this is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. The hotel is gorgeous, the island is amazing, the food is fantastic, the spa is awesome, and the service is second to none. Came here for my wife's babymoon and her 30th birthday. My only regret is that I didn't stay longer. I cannot WAIT to go back.

Room Tip: I upgraded to an ocean front junior suite. Comes with St Regis butler service where they brought us...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
St Regis Prince... M, Public Relations Manager at St. Regis Princeville Resort, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Aloha Toejanious,

Mahalo for writing such a gracious review. We truly value our SPG Members and we are pleased to hear your stay was exceptional. Our staff takes great pride in being able to provide bespoke service to each and every guests and on behalf of the entire St. Regis Princeville staff we hope your wife thoroughly enjoyed her Birthday getaway and much needed rest before your bundle of joy arrives. It would be our sincere pleasure to welcome you back soon and hopefully with a addition to your Ohana.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Booked our honeymoon at the St. Regis Princeville Resort using Costcotravel.com. Our package included a free upgrade from a Premium Ocean View Room to a Jr. Suite, free daily breakfast buffet, and car rental. One of the main reasons we chose this resort was the location. Our view overlooked the Ocean and Bali Hai (Makana Mountain) which is absolutely breathtaking. The North Side of the Island is the rainy side of Kauai. Fortunately, we went during their lowest rainfall period in the year (July). When we entered our Jr. Suite we were nicely surprised to have a bottle of champagne waiting for us for our honeymoon. The Jr Suite includes a butler service. They brought us coffee every morning in a French Press. We also used the butler service to press our clothes which was complementary. They will also unpack and pack your clothes for you. In the bathroom, there is a window next to the tub, so you will be able to have a nice view while taking a shower or bath. There is a switch in the bathroom that can change the window glass for privacy. Ate at the restaurants Makana Terrace and Kauai Grill at the hotel. The Kauai Grill is a Jean-Georgges Vongerichten restaurant. It's probably the best restaurant on the North Side of Kauai. Tried snorkeling at the resort, but I was not impressed. We drove to Tunnels Beach on the North Side of the island. I read reviews that it's supposed to be the best place to snorkel during the summer months. Ate at a couple of restaurants in Hanalei (neighboring town). I recommend eating at BarAcuda. It's a tapas style restaurant. Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay here again if it is over the summer time. Mahalo!

Aloha Windycitytravelguy,

Mahalo for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our Resort. We are pleased to hear your stay was exceptional and hope you enjoyed your Honeymoon getaway. Our signature Butler service and Prince Junior Suites are truly a unique experience and being able to take advantage of the services they provide is the best perk of your package! We hope you will return for many years to come and have our Resort be the address for your Anniversaries!

With warmest aloha,

Been to St. Regis Princeville Resort? Share your experiences!