We didn't stay at the St. Regis, but we were advised to stop by and check out the most expensive hotel on the island with the million dollar view. We did and it is! What an incredible view of the northern mountain from the hotel. You can actually see a 1000 foot waterfall on the side of the mountain from the hotel. The hotel itself has an enormous winder to see the entire mountain skyline. All I can say is wow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai