My family recently returned from the St Regis and I don’t normally take the time to write a review- but I just have to. My husband and I brought our 3 kids and stayed with you for 5 nights. The property itself is spectacular. However that’s now what struck us the most. The service was impeccable from the minute we pulled our car up to the valet. Everyone greeted us by name, could not have been friendlier or kinder to the kids and just absolutely blew us away. The concierge services were also terrific and they helped us plan many fun excursions.
I absolutely fell in love with the St Regis and we can’t wait to come back someday. We are from MA so it’s quite a trip- but I have already recommended your resort to many friends.
We are avid Starwood members and by far this is our favorite property to date.
Just wanted to pass that along- I too am in a service industry and all too often people only want to talk about what went wrong. You should be commended for setting the standard for what service should be.
Have a great day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai