Nestled on the north shore, this St Regis hotel is a destination in itself. As you'd expect the customer service is flawless and the rooms are stunning. However, what gives this hotel the edge are the breathtaking views of the mountains, sunrises and sea. It's a special, special place.
We tried all the restaurants in the hotel and all were very good - the Kauai Grill was the pick of teh bunch. The only slight negative is that I would have liked a cosier bar area, typical to big American hotels, it's more of a lounge so sitting with a cocktail on a big sofa isn't so intimate.
In summary though, a slice of heaven, I'd be very happy retiring here one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai