My husband and I spent 2 nights at the St. Regis for our 1 year anniversary. The hotel is fabulous; make sure to catch sunset from their bar- the people watching is also great. We really enjoyed the pool area, and the beach is excellent (make sure to get up early to get the best lounge chairs). The hotel restaurants are delicious, and the service was fantastic. Additionally, we saw many families at the hotel, and it was clearly a very family friendly atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai