This hotel is beautiful! I went with my husband for our honeymoon and we loved it! Specially the view from the pool and our room... it was spectacular!
It was sunny during our whole stay but I know that it can be rainy in this part of the island, so it's a risk you have to take, I knew that before going but I stayed here anyways because this part of the island is so beautiful, it felt like a tropical paradise.
What I can not forget about the whole stay is their main restaurant (Kauai Grill) and the Wagyu Beef I had there ( God, I can still taste it in my mouth!), everytime I'm hungry I think of that beef and I get even hungrier! :D
The service was amazing! The staff in the pool is very nice and diligent (I remember Noah particularly). It was really a great experience and it's worth the money you spend to stay in this beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai