I recently spent three nights at the St Regis Princeville. The are world class at welcoming guests and getting them settled. The front desk person was amazing ... and upgraded my room since this was the first time I was at the hotel. The views from the room were amazing. The staff was first rate. The location is beautiful and peaceful. My only disappointment was the fitness center. It was only a slight step up from a Holiday Inn. I have spent time at over 10 resorts in Hawaii and I have to say the St Regis has the poorest fitness center. Recommendation: Move the fitness center to a place where it takes advantage of the location/views rather than put in in the closed off part of the hotel and expand the equipment. With the exception of the fitness center ... this place is the best in Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai