Without repeating what 900+ travelers have already noted, this is a beautifully done, yet overpriced resort, I almost wish they had some competition. On the plus side: the St Regis makeover is fabulous, service was faultless- we got upgraded to a beach front/terrace room, the grounds impeccable, did I mention the priceless views??? On the negative side, they seemed to have "forgotten" basic hotel amenities: wine cooler- but empty minibar? no water or wine glasses in the room? breakfast buffet entirely repetitive? launge chairs on the terrace but no towels?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai