The views......SPECTACULAR. We even had a view from our bathroom (junior suite). Definitely luxury
Extremely good everywhere.
Breakfast buffett is amazing (we had it included in our rate) and the Sunday Brunch is AWESOME. We tried most of the restaurants Kauai Grill and Makana Terrace. Both were very good.
Great, it is small and the pool is more the place to be but there is service at the beach also.
We loved that the resort was not too big, and in a BEAUTIFUL part of Hanalei Bay. The only con is is is EXPENSIVE! But if you can afford to do it go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 2006 AAA Four Diamond Hotel Award winner, Hawaii's St. Regis Princeville Resort offers 23 idyllic acres for rest and play. Luxurious dining, spa, swimming, and golf on the northern shore of Kauai ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your St. Regis Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Regis Princeville Hotel Princeville
- St. Regis Princeville Resort Kauai