My husband and I stayed here for 5 days of our 10 day honeymoon. We fell in love with kauai and this resort! The rooms were absolutely perfect. We had a 2 person bathtub, shower, kitchen, couch, and heavenly king bed. We loved having a kitchen and being able to save costs by eating in. We loved the pool between bldg 6 and 7. One of our best moments of the trip was being in that pool while the sun was shining and it was raining. The nanea breakfast was better than any other brunch we had in Hawaii and well worth the money. The dinner we had was also delicious. Get the hula chicken you will not be disappointed. Also, take advantage of the free valet at the st Regis and go spend. Few hours at the beach there and get lunch by the pool. It was magical. Please stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai