Our second time at this resort, even more enjoyable than the first time last year, as we were more familiar with the area and resort amenities. We will definitely make this an annual experience. Our "personal" concierge, Tracey, was in contact with us pre arrival, and was instrumental in arranging a studio room on the second floor of bldg. #4. Building 4 is a bit isolated from the pool area and other facilities but is quieter and great views of the golf course and ocean, and affords great sunset views. The resort grounds are beautifully maintained, and plenty of parking in close proximity to most units. All rooms are beautifully furnished, and kitchenettes well equipped. There are numerous viking gas grills throughout the property, for grilling fresh fish or steaks from the nearby princeville market. The main pool area has numerous umbrellas and tiki huts if you like to avoid full sun. Melissa, the pool waitress is extremely attentive and friendly, as is the rest of the staff throughout the resort.
Truly a great place to stay on the north coast of Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai