My wife and I came back to the Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and we arrived late and received a most welcome check-in. The next morning is where the WOW! comes in. We went out on our lanai to see a spectacular sun rise! We made coffee and sat on the lanai just entranced by the sky, the clouds, the ocean, and the spouts of dolphins and whales as they seemed to play with each other. The dolphins jumping and spinning and the whales breaching. WOW! Everything after that first morning just seemed to be an after thought. But the one bedroom was excellent w/ full kitchen, bath, laundry and that lanai! The food is also excellent. Their restaurant, Nanea, is first rate. The small marketplace w/ their breakfast and lunch menu is outstanding. But, it is the pool bar, Wailele, which has two of the best bartenders anywhere, Christopher and Cassidy. WOW again! The perfect way to wind down from the beach, playing golf, or just exploring the North Shore, is Happy Hour at the "Wally-Wally poor bar! For us, the Westin Villas has the perfect balance of everything to vacation. It just comes down to one word, WOW!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai