We go to the Princeville Westin every year, this year in October, we had a great time 4 pools. In June it is filled with Family's and kids, not so bad in the fall. The place is clean everyone is always cleaning. Restaurant Nanea is great at good prices for Hawaii. We ate 6 times. I had the prime dip sandwich 3 times. I like the Sunday Bunch the best. The one person that keep us coming back is Abigail the hostess, she is a great person with a wonderful personality and very helpful. We would always stop by to say hello to her and she would give us advise on the island if we ask. If you go to eat at this restaurant please tell Abigail we sent you for great food and to meet her. Tell her Ann and Mike from Florida said aloha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai