Not being directly on a beach was an inconvenience but the pools and property were very nice.
The room layout was great but we could hear the guest in the next room snoring at night and talking early in the AM, so we ran the AC fan steady to filter out the noise.
The pool bar always had a line-up and finding Servers around the pool area was a rarity. We spent one day at their affiliate property (St.Regis), but $15 drinks is hard to swallow.
There's only one restaurant on the property. It's very good but pricey!
The Gym is quite small but better than nothing.
Overall, it was an ok experience but not worth the price mainly due to the lack of service around the pool and the need to drive for beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai