We got a deal because they probably wanted to sell us a timeshare but we never made it to the sales agent (called concierge). As beautiful as Kauai is as ugly is Princeville: a place of worst American suburban architecture and taste. Everything here caters to golfers and people who don't expect anything unfamiliar to enter in their vacation. The Resort was carpeted throughout and the bed had feather duvets- remember this is Hawaii. The room did not get cleaned every day but the gardeners started leaf blowing at 8 in the morning. The whole place had a Boise Idaho feel to it. They do have a wonderful snorkel beach next to it, but warn people off which we appreciated. Down at this beach are wonderful houses which are vacation rentals (more expensive but so much better) one of which I will rent if I go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are atop the lush, emerald cliffs that line Kauai, this retreat is perfect to savor refreshing Pacific breezes while gazing at the sparkling ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Hotel Princeville
- Westin Princeville Ocean Hotel
- Princeville Westin
- Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas Kauai