Loved the hotel, the grounds and the location. Best spot on the beach by far.
- The restaurant on scene is dinner only. That being said, the hotel is bookended by two of the nicest hotels on Kauai and they have nice restaurants and beach side bars.
- The pool is across the street. They could use a pool on location.
Other than that, it was great. Beautiful location, awesome room, well taken care off. We didn't interact with staff much but the guy at the beach hut was always nice. Close to shopping too.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation & Beach Bungalows Hotel
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation And Beach Bungalows
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation & Beach Bungalows Hotel Poipu
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation Beach Hotel
- Kauai Bungalows
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation Beach Resort
- Beach Bungalows Hawaii
- Kiahuna Plantation
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation & Beach Bungalows
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation
- Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows Kauai/Poipu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiahuna Plantation and The Beach Bungalows is on a sandy beach amid 35 acres of lush, landscaped grounds, including Moir gardens. One- and two-bedroom suites offer garden or ocean views and full kitchens. Amenities include barbecues, a restaurant, resort-style pool, jet spa, tennis courts, and a beach activity center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.