If you're planning a trip to this glorious isand, don't even think of staying anywhere other than the Grand Hyatt Resort. It's absolutely breathtaking from the moment you arrive.
After being greeted with leis, the staff welcomes you from the start, and strives endlessly to make your stay beyond perfect every moment you're there.
The grounds are magnificent, the daily breakfast beyond compare, and the rooms are immaculate. The folks at the concierge have one clear goal---to make you happy every step of the way. They even have pre-printed directions for every place you might want to venture off to see. There's nothing they won't do to make every day special whenever they can, and my wife and I were in our glory being there from beginning to end. We've already planned our return with a longer stay next year.
We attended the luau one night, which was wonderful, and honestly, you can't go to Hawaii without doing a luau, right? Great food, great entertainment!
I was able to make use of the spa facilities, and they were beyond anything I'd experienced. Loved the sauna, steamroom and lap pool, and the amenities were spectacular.
We've traveled all over the world, and have stayed in lovely places, but none even come close to this magnificent resort. It truly becomes your home away from home, and the people there make you feel like you're with family. We couldn't have been happier, and we are grateful to all of the people at the Grand Hyatt for making our special trip so wonderful. Mahalo!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the true essence of paradise at Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort & Spa. Set on the soothing white sands in Poipu, on Kauai’s sunny south shore, this luxury resort unfolds on over 50 acres of lush gardens. The resort’s classic Hawaiian architecture with open courtyards and lush gardens welcomes the tropical breeze. Freshly renovated rooms blend clean simple lines with Hawaiian design elements to create a private retreat. A water wonderland awaits with a quiet adult area, lava-rock river pool, waterslide, and saltwater lagoon. Play championship golf at Poipu Bay Resort. Sample delicious island flavors at one of six restaurants. And for a spa experience like no other, visit Anara Spa where open-air treatments use island-fresh botanicals to refresh and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Hyatt Poipu
- Poipu Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort Spa
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort And Spa Poipu