This is a great family resort. Diverse room selections. Great amenities, dining options and plenty of space provides your own tropical paradise even when property is sold out. Pool and lagoon are wonderful. The location of the beach creates the closest thing to an accessible private beach on Kauai. Poipu is some of the best weather on the island to boot.
Room selection - location - is key. Staff has been there for ages and is very helpful in this and all regards.
We'll definitely be going back.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
- Hyatt Kauai
- Hyatt Poipu
- Poipu Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort Spa
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort And Spa Poipu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the true essence of paradise at Grand Hyatt Kaua’i Resort & Spa. Set on the soothing white sands in Poipu, on Kauai’s sunny south shore, this luxury resort unfolds on over 50 acres of lush gardens. The resort’s classic Hawaiian architecture with open courtyards and lush gardens welcomes the tropical breeze. Freshly renovated rooms blend clean simple lines with Hawaiian design elements to create a private retreat. A water wonderland awaits with a quiet adult area, lava-rock river pool, waterslide, and saltwater lagoon. Play championship golf at Poipu Bay Resort. Sample delicious island flavors at one of six restaurants. And for a spa experience like no other, visit Anara Spa where open-air treatments use island-fresh botanicals to refresh and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.