I loved the hotel. The room was clean and the view was quite peaceful..There were nice shops to buy gifts. I liked the spa treatment I received. The food at the in-hotel restaurants was really good. The staff was awesome, especially the concierges(Natalie was the best!)
The hotel surround was so beautiful. The pool area is very unique; there were goldfish in the pools;tranquil waterfalls. . I especially enjoyed walking the 2 mile trail on the ocean side.
I would definitely stay at the resort again if I come back to Kauai.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
- Hyatt Kauai
- Hyatt Poipu
- Poipu Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Poipu
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort Spa
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort And Spa Poipu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This recently renovated Hawaiian classic resort beckons with 50 oceanfront acres of exquisite beauty. Celebrate the sun in our water playground featuring river-pools, a water slide and saltwater lagoon, or golfing at the world-class Poipu Bay Resort. Enjoy delicious cuisine at one of our six restaurants including Tidepools and Dondero's. And for a Hawaiian spa experience like no other, visit Anara Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Amex, BookIt.com, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.