We just returned from 7 days on Kauai and stayed at Kuhio Shores #309. I personally think this condo has to be the best condo in the building. Many of the unit's bedroom face the interior of the condo complex, but this one faces the ocean and has fantastic breezes coming through. No air conditioning was never a problem, and it was even a little too cool at times (had to close some windows!) All you can hear is the ocean, we never once heard a car or another person. The unit is very well furnished and is much nicer in person. This is a corner unit and you have exceptional views of the bay and the ocean. There is a lot to do on the south shore, and it's about an 1 hr. 15 min drive to the north shore. Also, there are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Wi-FI in the condo was very reliable. We LOVED Kauai, and will stay here again when we return. Feel free to email with questions.
- Also Known As:
- Kuhio Shores Condos Hotel
- Kuhio Shores Condos Hotel Poipu
- Kuhio Shores Condos Kauai/Poipu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sunny South Shore at Poipu Beach, just 10 steps from the waters edge, these 1 and 2 bedroom condos offer the best in oceanfront vacation rental that Kauai has to offer. Enjoy the magnificent sunsets or watch the surfers or sea turtles from the lanai or go snorkeling at the beach right out front. These condos are as close as you can get to the ocean on the island of Kauai! (Note to Reviewers/Readers: The condo units are individually owned. When writing a review, it will be helpful to readers if you specify in which unit you stayed. Also, please be aware that being independently owned, each unit may offer different decor and amenities. ... more less