“Excellent Puka Dogs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Puka Dog

Puka Dog
2360 Kiahuna Plantation Dr, Poipu Shopping Village, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756 (Koloa)
808-742-6044
Neighborhood: Koloa
Salisbury, Maryland
“Excellent Puka Dogs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Absolutely the best lemonade I have ever had sweet but not overly sweet that it makes you sick. The Puka dog itself was excellent with wide selection of relishes and a lilikoi mustard that made this an excellent experience worthy of returning to multiple times.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Denver, Colorado
“Great Dog”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We had heard some great reviews of Puka Dog. I am not really fond of dogs. We stood in line, be prepared to wait. It is well worth the time you spend in line. The unique presentation of the dog in the bun and the variety of toppings/sauces you can have is great. I loved the dog. If you have the chance you need to try this unique food.

Visited May 2014
Carrollton, Texas
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

BEST Lemonade I've had in my 56 years. The Puka Dog (polish sausage, mild garlic sauce, mango relish and Hawaiian mustard).

Visited May 2014
Billings, Montana, Usa
“Love me some Puka Dogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We visited in 2008, and it would be one of my first stops if I ever get back to Hawaii. These dogs are amazing! What makes them so awesome, is how unique they are. The bread is fantastic, the wide range of sauces and the lemon garlic butter is outstanding! This place is a hole in the wall, that you DO NOT want to miss! Yum!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
USA
“Gotta Try One”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Well, in our case we had two! On our drive to the farthest drive able point in the north shore we enjoyed a Puka Dog for lunch. It is a genius venture and I'm do happy for the person who made the hot dog Hawaiian! I had the polish dog with no special sauce, coconut relish and lilikoi mustard and my husband had the polish dog with spicy sauce, pineapple relish and lilikoi mustard. This is not fine cuisine, these are hot dogs. BUT they are a must try on Kauai and darn good!

• Visited May 2014