We love Kauai but this was our first time staying on the south shore. We will be back. The ocean view suite was even better than it looked in the video. Our only complaint was the missing coffee grinder but Gail solved that for us too! The grounds are gorgeous and lanai with a sunset view and the trade winds made our BBQs a treat. The location was perfect. Even the rocky cove at the end of the street held a swarm of sea turtles that we snorkeled with on our last evening. Can't wait to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hideaway Cove is located a short five minute walk to Poipu Beach here on the sunny south shore of Kauai.Each of our studio, one, two, three and five bedroom accommodations features air conditioning, a kitchen, HDTVs in the living room and all bedrooms plus beds with pillow top mattresses and Egyptian cotton sheets. There is a a stainless steel gas barbecue with side burner on each private lanai. We also have off street parking, high speed wi-fi property wide, the use of a computer and printer 24/7 in our office, on site concierge services, beach chairs, beach towels and coolers, plus the use of laundry rooms with detergent and dryer sheets. All are complimentary.We've been welcoming guests to Poipu Beach since 1999 and hope to meet you here at Hideaway Cove at some time in the future!Aloha from Kauai,Herb and Gale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Hideaway Cove Poipu Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaway Cove Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Hideaway Cove Poipu Beach Kauai