After climbing up the narrow staircase we opened the door and said WOW! This unit was remodeled 4 years ago and showed it. Stainless steel appliances and granite in the kitchen and new carpets throughout. This is a 2 bed 2 bath unit that is very spacious and very homey. We felt extremely comfortable. Our dishwasher was running when we first entered the unit and the only way we could turn it off was the circuit breaker. This unit is managed by Great Vacations and after we called them they called the owner and they okayed a new replacement. The owner actually called us and apologized for our inconvenience. We had a new one 2 days later.
The grounds are immaculate and beautifull. Plants even have I.D. placards. Small pool area was also very nice. Oh by the way, this unit has no air con but believe me you will not need it, constant trade winds are very comfortable. We would love to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best locations in sunny Poipu Beach Kauai, Nihi Kai Villas Resort is just steps away from the Poipu shoreline and a little over 300 yards to world-famous body surfing Brennecke's Beach and Poipu Beach Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nihi Kai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nihi Kai Villas Hotel Poipu
- Nihi Kai Villas Kauai/Poipu