As long as you don't mind 2 flights of stairs, this is a nice accommodation for a family or 2 couples--2 BR, 2 Ba with hallway in between. Each BR has access to a lanai--MBR w/ocean view. Furnishings a bit dated, but adequate. Unit gets strong afternoon sun, but if you keep blinds drawn till sundown and then open windows/turn on fans, it cools off before sleeping (well, at least it did in 77-degree January). In addition to cross breeze, benefit of 3rd level unit is security in keep sliding door open at night. Great views of birds, whales & sunset from front lanai! Though lanai overlooks a private residence, was never an issue during our week there.
Unit 522 comes w/lots of books and a few games (including Scrabble) & beach chairs. Nice open floor plan (see pictures). TVs in LR and back BR; wireless internet worked well.
Arrangements w/Parrish worked fine, as they have on most other trips renting through them.
- Also Known As:
- Nihi Kai Villas Hotel
- Nihi Kai Villas Hotel Poipu
- Nihi Kai Villas Kauai/Poipu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best locations in sunny Poipu Beach Kauai, Nihi Kai Villas Resort is just steps away from the Poipu shoreline and a little over 300 yards to world-famous body surfing Brennecke's Beach and Poipu Beach Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Nihi Kai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.