From check-in to check out service was top rate. I booked a no-view hotel room as oppose to one of the timeshare units (only 7 hotel rooms on the property). The room did indeed have no view, however, there was a great balcony - also with no view. The room was large and clean, and so was the bathroom with seperate shower and bath tub. Flat screen tv and free internet were nice in room perks.
The food at the Honu Bar was good and fairly priced - actually much less expensive than similar fare at other Marriotts in Hawaii. The fish sandwich was our favorite. We are usually not ones to regularly eat at the resort we stay at. Here lunch was an exception to that rule.
The location is great, especially in the winter months (less rain and smaller waves), we only had rain one day and snorkeling was great every day.
This was a great place for our 10th anniversary. It also looks like a wonderful place for family vacations - plenty for kids of all ages to do.
The Waiohai gets all around high marks for service, cleanliness, amenities, and location.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.