We took up Marriott years ago on one of their week long (4 nights) trips to Hawaii for only $299, in exchange for sitting through a timeshare presentation. What can I say we saw, we loved, we bought.
HOWEVER, while we love it here it is impossible to ever get in here during the summer months - so we come at other time when our daughter has breaks from school. And now with their new "purchase points" and stay "anywhere" system it makes it just a bit harder to get in when we want - but once we gave up on the summers we've had much better luck and our daughter loves it here.
Overall the property has remained in good condition (we bought here just after they finished building). However they are in desperate need of a restaurant on property. The beach is great here and safe for kids and the snorkeling isn't terrible but it has declined each year. This is also a moderate level suf spot - but like any surf location it can get rougher during different times of the year.
But with views of the ocean from your room, consistently clean grills, and nice full kitchens for breakfast & lunch, I'm not complaining.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.