We stayed at the Waiohai in Jan. After staying Ko'olina, the two resorts can't be compared. The Waiohai is modest and comfortable.
The rooms are close to most everything at Waiohai. The long trek from room to frontdesk, garden restaurant, etc. are not like at the Ko'olina. Though the rooms looked a bit aged, we were very comfortable. The staff was attentive and helpful both at the front desk and in the market. During our stay the propane bbqs were replaced with built-ins, and the gardners were busy changing the landscape. You can see that they are busy making renovations.
Our second week was spent at the Marriott Beach Club, on the cliffs. Though much newer and upscale, we didn't enjoy that week nearly as much as our previous week at Waiohai.
We are already looking forward to our return to the Waiohai in December.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.