As others have mentioned, this resort has a great location and is family oriented. The units are very tired looking. The decor is unattractive and very worn. Pillows had barely any stuffing in them. Cheap kitchen equipment. How about hiring a new interior designer? If I was an owner here, I would ask for more.
The hallways in the building look like you are walking through a hospital corridor. What about some artwork?
Be aware of what unit you are assigned.
Seems like Marriott is a bit too complacent about this property. Just because it has one of the top locations, it doesn't mean that they can't spend some money here to upgrade.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.