We enjoyed our stay here very much!
What we liked:
- Very large villas, pretty nice decor, pretty comfortable beds
- My husband and I were alone on this trip, but we could definitely see the benefit of taking a larger group -- the kitchen would be a huge asset, and the grills were definitely being used a lot by families.
- Beautiful grounds that are kept up very well
- We were in Hale 7, so we got to use the parking deck underneath the building, which was really convenient.
- Great beach -- neat to see the occasional seal, great snorkeling out to the left, fun to watch the surfers out to the right. We also loved that we could still be on the grounds in lounge chairs but be practically on the beach.
- We didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff, but any that we did have was pleasant.
- We liked the location where we could be fairly out of the way, but still close enough to things to do.
Our only complaints:
- As non Marriott Vacation Club members, the trick you into sitting through a conversation where they try to trick you into going to a 90-minute presentation on joining. Slightly awkward as you try to turn them down...
- We were supposed to have an ocean view, but it probably would have been more appropriate to call it a "parking lot view with a sliver of ocean in the distance" -- see attached picture. With the nice grounds, I would have preferred an interior view room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu