This was a vacation for three generations, including a 5 and a 2 year old. The resort has beautiful grounds, great pools for children and the beach is very convenient. One comment about the pool, beware of the VERY slippery deck surface. I understand the pools were recently re-done, but the deck surface is downright dangerous! I saw numerous people slip and two actually fall.
We were exceedingly lucky in the location of our unit, we were adjacent to the pool and steps from the beach, I don't know how we got so lucky, but we were very grateful. The unit was quite nice, not brand new, but certainly comfortable and acceptable. Everything seems to be well maintained. With our location, I watched the grounds crew early morning daily cleaning the pools and the walkways, even to using a floor scrubber on the walkways. The front desk staff and the other staff we had contact with all seemed exceedingly nice, remembered us and were eager that we were enjoying our visit.
Poipu is a great location, with lots of restaurants with lots of options for style and price, we found very little reason to leave the area with two little boys wanting nothing but to swim and play on the beach. It was absolutely perfect for our needs on this trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Waiohai Beach Club Hotel Poipu
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Poipu
- Marriott Poipu
- Poipu Marriott
- Marriotts Waiohai Beach Club
- Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club Kauai/Poipu