“Great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Roswell, New Mexico
10 attraction reviews
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This was my first surfing experience. The instructor Kyle, was awesome. He is relaxed, helpful, and knowlegeable. I got up the first wave and rode it to the beach. Let me suggest taking the 8 am class. Kauai Surf School keeps their classes to 4 people. There were no other schools teaching at 8 am. This gave us the place all to ourselves. At about 9:30 or so anotehr school or two started to bring their students around, so it started feelng crowded. Get up early and have a less crowded surf. After about an hour in the water I started to get worn out. If I were to do it again I would work a little harder at the gym before I came and they I would be able to stay out longer. Go with Kauai Surf School and you will love Kyle!

Visited August 2012

San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience! Ask for instructer Kyle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

The lesson was an hour and a half and then you get to surf for a half hour by yourself. My sister who is 8 years old had a great time and caught waves all the way to the shore. After the lesson, Kyle new that I came to Kauai because I am a big fan of Bethany Hamilton. He hooked us up with her. He is going to send Bethany a video of me and my sister. I was so stoked! I hope that she gets to see it! Anyway, you can also rent a board at 10$ for a hour and a half. I highly recomend it if you like surfing!!!!

Visited August 2012
7 attraction reviews
“Great Lessons!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Clint was our instructor and he was awesome. Entire team spent a great deal of time making sure that my daughter learned to surf. She did great! My wife did great too, and even an old guy like me caught a some waves all the way to the shore (my daughter was shocked).

These guys made learning to surf fun.

Visited July 2012
Sacramento, California
“Mahalo Sparki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My two daughters had a great time learning to surf and Sparki made it funny and low stress.

Visited June 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our kids (14 yr boy and 11 yr girl) had a great time learning the basics of surfing with Jamie and the Kauai Surf School. We reserved online prior to our trip and the communication was great. The class was small (one other person) and Jamie provided fantastic instruction. Kauai Surf School was very much appreciated.

Visited July 2012