We had a wonderful family vacation at the Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation. The condos are perfect for a family of four with a nice, big King-size bed and a pullout sofa bed in the living room. The condo we had in Building 17, was not the upgraded one and we were a bit far from the beach but at a very walkable distance - at night we could hear the ocean waves. The lawn in front of our garden view condo was lush - certainly a nice view. The property location is perfect- close to the beach, restaurants, Starbucks, the Poipu State Park beach (great for kids). The swimming pool is not part of the property but the Kiuhana Swim and Tennis club are just across the street. If you are in one of the buildings parallel to the street, the club is a quick walk. The beach hut gives complimentary towels and sand toys and you can rent snorkeling and other gear for a reasonable price. Wi-Fi quality is great. (a big plus for me) Negatives: condos were not fully equipped, some essentials were missing. Would be ideal to have a washer-dryer in the condo because of the many times you change clothes during the day. House cleaning was not as frequent as I would have liked it to be and no gym. But overall, a very positive experience and I would certainly come back.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Hotel Poipu
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Kiahuna Plantation
- Outrigger Hotel Koloa
- Outrigger Poipu
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Kauai/Poipu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.