Mu husband and I just came back from a short trip to Kaui. We stayed in unit #186 booked through The Parrish Collection. It had everything (basic) but the location of the unit was great. It has a great view of the water and a view of the beautiful green grounds. You can hear the waves and many different birds but not roosters...
The kitchen is small but equipped with enough pans and all... to be able to cook a basic meal. The fridge is big. For those who want to cook, there only is salt and pepper. No aluminum wraps or sarah wraps or spices. No fancy things like a wok...There was a small package of complimentary coffee and filters and a good coffee maker and a hair dryer and small washer and drier.
The bed was comfortable for me but too soft for my husband. The place was very clean and we did feel very secure on that property. They give you red cards to exchange daily for beach towels so you don`t have to bring our own. It is really quiet at night and you can join the Sunset Club... going to sit on the lawn to see the great Sunsets with a cocktail...There is so so much to see in Kaui including the life time experience of a narrated helicopter trip without the doors which we did... Will never forget that one. I am afraid of flying but somewhat did feel secure on that trip. It good to do this one at the beginning of the trip as you get a better orientation of the island if you want to travel to see the various areas worth seeing. We snorkled most places on the island and right at the front of Kiuhana, at the left of the reef is most likely, the best place to snorkle. We saw so so many different types of fish and some were huge!
The only thing we missed is air conditioned as we are used to much colder conditions. Our overhead fan was noisy at time so we had to turn it off when it was acting off. Would we come back to this unit? YES we loved it way more than Maui...
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Hotel Poipu
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Kiahuna Plantation
- Outrigger Hotel Koloa
- Outrigger Poipu
- Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation Kauai/Poipu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Outrigger Kiahuna Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.