Wonderful property in Poipu. Granite counters, Wolf appliances, Subzero fridg. We stayed in building 1 condo 404. 180 fantastic ocean view. It is the newest building and these are condos for sale, not timeshares. Our unit is on the market for 1.89 million. The amenities were well above par. Excellent taste in design. It was a three bedroom with two kings and one queen. The bathroom in the king rooms sported separate showers and baths. One overlooks the ocean and one is mountain view. All have their own lanai's.
The staff is exceptionally friendly and accommodating. I really highly recommend this property.
The downside: Building 1 and building 9 overlook a pool construction site before the stunning ocean views. You just need to look beyond it. They are the best location for ocean views however. I was told the new pool is being fast tracked, whatever that means there... There is a secret to getting drinks served at the pool. You need to ask the rental hut for them and they are happy to order and deliver. We found that out the day before we left. There seems to be a bit of disorganization on what the property offers yet. Still, we very much enjoyed our stay.
It is not the Hyatt in terms of a resort like getaway, but my sister who stayed there last year says this place is far nicer in comfort and relaxation. The spa was fine for a massage better than some. The $125 was worth it.
The only reasons this didn't get a 5 was because of the building out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most coveted locations in all of the Hawaiian Islands. Travel & Leisure Magazine ranked Kauai as the #1 Hawaiian Island Destination two years in a row. In 2010, Kauai was #1 in the US as an island destination and #2 in the world, based on the readers choice awards. The rich amenities and luxurious accommodations at the brand new Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort are set among 25 acres of lush tropical oasis. The Resort is located less than a mile from the legendary Poipu Beach and boasts two beautiful resort style pools with meandering lagoons and cascading waterfalls. A paradise of natural and cultural treasures on Kauai´s South Shore awaits you, at Koloa Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Wyndham, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort Kauai