We are just completing a 13 day stay at this resort. The Villas are exceptional! Well designed and beautifully furnished. That said, the resort is still under construction. We stayed in Building 9 and could hear the construction equipment all day long. In addition, our view from our Lanai was of a dirt pit and a dirt road used by resort staff...way off in the distance was the ocean! DO NOT STAY IN BUILDING 9 !!!!!!!!!
The resort seems to be experiencing growing pains. Twice, our key cards would not open our door and we had to get new keys. The bar stools in the units are quite heavy and sit on stone tile floors. When the folks in the unit above you move them you here screeching in your unit. Management should think about putting gliders or felt pads on the chair legs...a simple fix that would make a BIG difference. Finally the staff at the desk had no idea how we could clear the blinking message waiting light on our phone!
Ultimately this should be a grand resort once they are finished building. It's worth staying at now if you get a good rate and are able to stay in building 2,3, or 6.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most coveted locations in all of the Hawaiian Islands. Travel & Leisure Magazine ranked Kauai as the #1 Hawaiian Island Destination two years in a row. In 2010, Kauai was #1 in the US as an island destination and #2 in the world, based on the readers choice awards. The rich amenities and luxurious accommodations at the brand new Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort are set among 25 acres of lush tropical oasis. The Resort is located less than a mile from the legendary Poipu Beach and boasts two beautiful resort style pools with meandering lagoons and cascading waterfalls. A paradise of natural and cultural treasures on Kauai´s South Shore awaits you, at Koloa Landing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Hotel Poipu
- Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort Kauai