This was one of the nicest places we have stayed in on vacation. The facilities are very clean, very upscale in look and appeal, the pool is first class - with rock features and a waterfall hot tub plus tiki torches at night; just an overall 10 for everything. We stayed in one of the top floor condos - 4 bed/3.5 bath - and it had very nice amenities, a very relaxing lanai off the living room and master bedroom, and very up to date appliances (along with slab granite countertops). We have 3 children - ages 12/10/9 - and they loved the pool almost as much as the beach; which is only a short walk away on a nice path thru immaculately kept grounds. Just a first class stay and the management was very helpful and accomodating. I highly recommend eating at Keoki's for dinner - sure its a little touristy but they have good food, good drinks, and a really fun atmosphere. The shopping area is only about a mile down the road and has some nice shops, plus a Starbucks, Roy's, and the famous Puka Dogs. Great location, great facility. I really don't think we could have asked for more - we had a great time and are already planning our next trip and will definitely be staying here again. Also, try Fathom Five for great scuba and snorkeling trips; Smith's Family Lua, and Cap"n Andy's Na Pali Coast catamaran tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Poipu Kai is a new boutique resort, situated in the heart of the Poipu Kai Resort. One of the finest properties ever developed on the island, these Poipu vacation rentals include 3-4 bedroom poolside villas and 2-4 bedroom garden villas. The Villas are luxurious throughout, including gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, custom cabinets, and SubZero refrigerators. Completely furnished with decor to compliment the plantation style, the poolside villas offer hardwood and tile flooring, natural stone bathrooms, and expansive lanais that extend the living area outdoors. Mountain, ocean, and pool views enhance the experience. A tropical pool, hot tub and water features are surrounded by island landscaping. Each villa includes central air, a true luxury on the island, and The Villas is the only condo property in Poipu Kai with its own exercise facility. Along the five-minute stroll down the tropical greenbelt, you will pass the Poipu Kai tennis club and pool on your way to famous Kauai beaches. And world class golf is just a two iron away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Villas at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Hotel Poipu Kai
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Kauai