I recently was married on the island at Shipwrecks Beach. While planning our wedding, I searched around for a spot that would keep our family close..boy am I glad we decided to stay here! We booked the Ohana House and D300 (Penthouse) and both units were unique in their own way.
The wedding party stayed in the Penthouse, a total of 6 of us. It was amazing! The layout was perfect and decor was modern and well thought out. The view from the master bedroom was beautiful...close enough to see the beach! And had a wonderful shower and soaking tub.
We were on the 3rd floor and had a private elevator entrance which was very convenient.
We rented the Ohana house for our family. A perfect spot for them and a really nice backyard for BBQing and little ones to run around in. My family loved it!!!! The entrance was beautiful and welcoming for sure asnd the layout provided privacy for everyone. The only comment I have about this home is that some of the doors did not slide and the blinds were a little dirty. But not something that would keep us from renting it again.
Lauren was a super nice manager, allowing us to check in early and also placing our wedding guest bags in each room! Above and beyond for sure and we couldn't have been happier.
The beach is ony a short 5 minute walk, which we did every day to see the sunset. It is very close to a lot of cool shops and places to grab a bite, even old Koloa. Folks around the Villas are really friendly.
We are definatley coming back, can't wait to book again. We miss Kauai so much! Anyone thinking about staying here, no need to second guess, BOOK IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Poipu Kai is a new boutique resort, situated in the heart of the Poipu Kai Resort. One of the finest properties ever developed on the island, these Poipu vacation rentals include 3-4 bedroom poolside villas and 2-4 bedroom garden villas. The Villas are luxurious throughout, including gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, custom cabinets, and SubZero refrigerators. Completely furnished with decor to compliment the plantation style, the poolside villas offer hardwood and tile flooring, natural stone bathrooms, and expansive lanais that extend the living area outdoors. Mountain, ocean, and pool views enhance the experience. A tropical pool, hot tub and water features are surrounded by island landscaping. Each villa includes central air, a true luxury on the island, and The Villas is the only condo property in Poipu Kai with its own exercise facility. Along the five-minute stroll down the tropical greenbelt, you will pass the Poipu Kai tennis club and pool on your way to famous Kauai beaches. And world class golf is just a two iron away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Villas at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Hotel Poipu Kai
- The Villas At Poipu Kai Kauai