I love this resort! I live on Oahu and visit Kauai as often as possible, and try to stay at Sheraton Kauai everytime. The best thing about it is the friendliness of the employees! I generally travel alone and don't expect much attention, but every single person I came across all smiled and said aloha or good morning! It made my stay much more enjoyable and I wasn't hesitant to ask for anything!
My trip started off great from my check in with Leona who was very pleasant and seemed legitimately sincere when she told me to have a good stay! Lava's is a fun place to hang out, mark and Vance kept me company and made me several great drinks! Rum fire is a nice restaurant with a great view! Noel and benji took good care of me during my stay. April, the manager of rum fire was also quite pleasant to talk with and remembered me when I went back the second night!
My room was really nice, the bed was so comfortable and emelda made sure that it was extra clean for me! She even made sure I had extra liquid creamer for my coffee in the morning! She was very friendly!
Frank, at lavas for breakfast, was also very nice!
All in all, I felt very comfortable at Sheraton Kauai and will most definitely return! If you want the aloha spirit when you come to Kauai, I recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu