Very good hotel with ideal Kauai setting. Rooms and beach access are wonderful. Skip the luau and don't eat at the Fire Restaurant!!!!! Poor food and lousy service cost way too much! Overall very good value. Concierge, Jean, did a great job recommending and planning our five day trip so that we were able to experience everything we wanted to. Kauai is still my favorite island, and I am glad we stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu