My wife and I spent 3 nights in October 2013. The room was clean and cosy, the beds very comfortable. We had a balcony with a garden view that was quiet and very relaxing. The pool is great and the beach even better. We used SPG points and rented a pool cabana for the day. it comes with a TV, lounger and very comfortable chairs. I highly recommend this location. Just a heads up that on top of the per night charge there is a $30 dollar a day resort fee here, but that seems pretty standard for Kauai. Overall a very good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu