Paid extra for "partial" ocean view. Our room was in a building that from the farthest building from the ocean. Although we were on the top floor all I got was view of back of buildings with a sliver of ocean. NOT worth the extra $$. Otherwise, the gardens are nice.
Also, the room had the noisiest air conditioner of any places (even cheepo ones) that I've stayed at.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel
- Sheraton Kauai
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Amex, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.