I stayed at the Sheraton for two nights after renting a house on the North Shore with friends for a week. I am giving this hotel 4 stars for the service and incredible location. The beach is wonderful and will not disappoint. The second day I was there I had to leave very early for a snorkeling trip. When I asked the valet for my car I asked him if there was anywhere I could get coffee that early. He told me that McDonalds near the port was probably my best bet. Five minutes later he came back with my car and a cup of coffee for me. He'd gone out of his way to get it from the employee lounge so I wouldn't have to drive a half hour at the crack of dawn before I got coffee. It was such a simple genuine act of kindness that it put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. That was the one that blew me away, but the staff consistently demonstrated the "aloha" hospitality we all hope for in Hawaii. Leona at the front desk also went above and beyond to help figure out a way for me to stay in my room for an extra half day since my flight out didn't leave until midnight on my last day. The rooms and restaurants are good plus, not great. The room service Poke is yummy if you're into Poke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu