I really enjoyed my stay. The grounds are wonderful. The pool is nice, not the greatest you might find on the island but more than adequate. The restaurant is good. What makes the grounds unique is that there is a "white" sand beach. This allows the kids to get their feet wet and play in the sand. The rooms are clean, although a little tired and in need of renovation. I would recommend this hotel for families as well as adults who just want to kick back and relax. There isn't a ton to do on Kauai, so make sure relaxation is what you are looking to do. Access to the airport is bout 30 minutes, so be careful if you are intending to take a cab as it is over $50 each way and there are no cabs readility available at the hotel, they must be summoned. I would strongly recommend a car to get around in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu