We stayed for 5 nights in an oceanfront room. The sunset views were very nice from our balcony. The room was nice enough for us at a beachfront hotel. We did not plan on using the hotel as a resort but did sit on the beach a few days. We rented beach chairs from a snorkel company and used them on the hotel beach and other beaches when we drove around the island. The hotel is close to a lot of dinner options and is in a good location for getting to other sites on the island. We had some issues with the internet but the router they provided fixed the issues. We found the staff to be very nice and accomodating. There was an issue with our bill but the front desk fixed it quickly. The fitness room is really dated and needs more equipment. I would have preferred to be outside but with the time difference I was up way before sunrise so that may not be an issue for you. The parking is easy to find and close to our room so we did not use the valet after the first night. It is free for gold or plat members for the entire stay. Turndown was a bit spotty but housekeeping was good otherwise. We had no issues with a dirty room that others reported. We saw a few bugs on occasion but with the balcony doors what do you expect?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Sheraton Kauai Resort on Poipu Beach in Hawaii has the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa, water sports, two pools, a weekly Auli'i Luau, and 50,000 sq ft of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, Reservation Counter, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Kauai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kauai Hotel Poipu
- Sheraton Poipu
- Poipu Sheraton
- Sheraton Kauai Resort Poipu